Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home. Choose a Top Realtor.
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As a top Morristown, Harding, Randolph and Morris Plains area Realtor with years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Morristown, Harding, Randolph and Morris Plains market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your Morristown, Harding, Randolph and Morris Plains home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on Trulia, Yahoo Real Estate, Microsoft MSN HomeAdvisor, and other top national sites. I can place your home on our web site within a few minutes time!
- When I begin marketing your home, I will immediately notify all the buyers that we are helping find their ideal home. I'll also notify all the Realtors in this area that we work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and a member of my team or I will walk through your home together. We will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and can be intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking me first.
You pay no up front costs for our services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
Request a Free Presentation On How We will Market and Sell Your Home. Remember, All Realtors Are NOT Alike.
A "Listing Presentation" is an industry term for the formal presentation that a Realtor makes to prospective home sellers, trying to earn their trust and business. Don't list your home with a real estate agent without it! I would love the opportunity to make such a presentation to you.
I'll visit your Morristown, Harding, Randolph and Morris Plains home, and together we will walk through it, considering the positives and negatives (if any). You will then see exactly how I would propose to sell your home, for as much as the market will bear, and within your time frame. I will tell you where we will advertise your home, both in print and online. With the dramatic growth in homebuyer usage of the web, you MUST have a top Realtor that can extensively market your home online!
And you'll find out what your Morristown, Harding, Randolph and Morris Plains home is worth, because part of our presentation will include a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your home. I'll compare your home to others like it in Morristown, Harding, Randolph and Morris Plains that have recently sold, and also to others that are currently for sale. This is a very important way of determining the fair market value of your home.
I make free presentations and prepare CMAs for prospective home sellers regularly. I've literally done hundreds, and I know exactly what puts a big SOLD sign in your front yard.
I'd love the chance to make a presentation for you. It is totally free and without any obligation. Call me! Or fill out this form and I will get back to you quickly...